Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pre-Triangle Kelly-Dylan-Brenda Action

Before that fateful summer in 1992 when the Brenda-Dylan-Kelly deal "officially" began, there were these pre-triangle moments that foreshadowed the whole thing.

Are you kidding me, Bren? 190 dollars for a
bottle of perfume? No thanks.
Selling expensive crap to your friends
to pad your commision? Get a life, Bren!
She is just jealous of my budding career in
fashion retail...
Gabby Anwar...so like.. I have a ton of 90's skintight
lycra stuff you may want to check out at the
store where I work...
Dylan: She's way too into this, she needs a reality check
Kelly: Yep....... you're so right...
and so HOT  (...just kidding on the second)


Will you look at her?...Man she has gone nuts......


(Talking with their eyes in a sports event)
She's sayin: Hey let's kiss...
He's sayin: Meet me outside, babe!


What they really said:
Dylan: B is skipping this thing to work on her budding retail career
Kelly: Told you so.....
Brandon: So like...Brenda skipped this gig to be
at the store once again

Dylan (sarcastic): Allow me to tell you more the scarves
Brenda wanted to push down your thoat...
Kelly: oh, shut up, you...


K+D totally rock my socks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment